Thursday, February 10, 2011

So happy...together!

It was very close to a "do nothing" day for Donnie.  He did pedal, pedal, pedal his clown bike to Paps for a much needed haircut.  Thank goodness the barber was in!  He didn't get back to the boat until lunchtime, so I spent the morning continuing to work away on the tax stuff.  After some wraps for lunch, we headed with Paps down to the pool. It was too pretty of a day to be down in the boat.  Honestly, it was an afternoon of R & R.  It feels good to be semi-Retired!  After a happy hour cocktail we were invited to Bryan & Polly's for a delicious dinner.  Of course the boys got out their guitars afterwards. 
If you look closely, you can see the look of love in their eyes as they
were singing and harmonizing to "Happy Together!"  It got a little weird on
the chorus when they belted out, "I can't see me lovin' nobody but you,
for all my life...."  I almost got a little jealous for a minute....almost.
Paps, Polly and I excused ourselves so Bryan and Donnie could have some 'alone time'.  Actually we had to go walk Sugar and Oreo before their bedtime.  I don't understand the need to carry a poop bag to pick up the poop of a five pound dog...seriously?!  Here we were, flashlight in hand, trying to find little rabbit turds in the weeds of a vacant lot...it must be a Florida thing.  We got a good laugh out of it anyhow! I'm glad Simon goes to the woods to do his business :)  Such a good little buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment