Monday, March 21, 2011

Willis is MIA

No pictures today....Willis made off with the camera after his nightly prowl.  He came back briefly while we were returning the rental car at the airport (so says our neighbors).  HOWEVER, he has not yet returned and it has left me in a rather foul mood all day. 

Kenny & Fran, Mac & Jean, and Donnie tried to cheer me by writing a country song...

Walkabout Willis

That dog-gone boat cat,
is no where to be found.
That Willis cat of mine
is out cattin' around.

He wasn't in bed this morning
when we saw the light of day,
Willis will be under house arrest
and he'll never go out to play.

Chorus:
My cat's gone missing,
and it's a cloudy, windy day.
My throat is getting sore,
and my cat is far away.
I got no transportation,
and my daughter left for school.
The laundry and bills are piled up,
so, I'm just drinking by the pool.

I keep looking for my Walkabout Willis
and he's no where to be found.
If he doesn't turn up tonight,
I'm calling for the search hounds :(

1 comment:

  1. Maybe an open can of tuna on the bow. Hang in there Karyn.

    ReplyDelete