Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lobsterfest :)

I have no right to complain about anything, and y'all have every right to hate us... Let's just get that out of the way so we can get on to the good stuff.

Donnie, Dan and I went lobstering today..which more accurately means
that Dan and I followed Donnie along the rocks in the dinghy while
Donnie went after 'em with his tickle stick.

In the first 10 minutes, he had six legal six lobsters!

In all, we had 10 tails today, to add to the 5 already in the freezer!

Biddi is all decked out in her UK finery...it's game time!

Donnie and Dan called each other on a commercial break to discuss
the plans for grilling the lobsters!  Actually, it seemed easier for
them to store each other's phone numbers by simply calling each other!

Final Four, baby!  Dan is doing the happy dance :)
With the game over, now on to even better things...grilling lobsters
as the sun was going down.  Is this not perfect?!

Looking good, smelling even better...and check out the sunset!

Dah-ling....you're looking mah-velous!!!

The best meal in the Keys...look at those happy faces :)

Mmm mmm good! Paps offered up this bite for Elliebug.
Donnie offered up this whole tail for Jennessa!  Dan thought it was
for Greg so he was going to steal it :)
And, as promised, I offered up a bite of lobster for my  97 yo Grandma.
Here's to ya' Grandma...I wish you were here with me right now!!!
And while we were have a Lobsterfest, Willis was back on house arrest-
SERIOUS house arrest.  He was gone all last night and all of today, until
about 5:30pm.  His days at the KittyKat GoGo Lounge are OVER.  I have no
laundry money left, and I'm afraid he's picked up a social disease, or worse,
fleas.  Since the air conditioning is running on Marquesa, he's also
on lock down.  They'll be no busting through the screens this time.
He wouldn't even smile for the camera...he's just sitting at the top of
the ladder praying for a quick escape. All is still well in paradise :)

4 comments:

  1. the lobster look so good I can taste them from here, wish we were there, tell Dan & Biddi hello and congrats on UK. Love ya, Greg

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER jealous of all this fresh seafood! Looks like mammaw and pap are enjoying their time with you guys :) Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally jealous too! Great friends, wonderful weather, gorgeous sunsets, and delicious yummy food...yea, jealous! Im glad you are enjoying yourself and hope you make it to the Bahamas next year! It flat out gorgeous there. I took lots of pictures of sailboats there for you. Make sure you check out my pictures. I also hope you get the Willis situation straightened out...we all know how those teenagers like to see how far they can stretch us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol...Willis. Thanks for the Lobster Tail Daddy...can almost taste it from here! Well, Im off to paint the town, er I mean the kids bedroom, red. Good times:)

    ReplyDelete