Tuesday, February 14, 2012

love is in the air

This is what I woke up to this morning, before my honey left for a day
of fishing with the boys.  I love that man :)
We had a serious game of dominoes going on at Paradise Pointe!
Notice the look of concentration on Biddi's face...meanwhile, Danny hollers
over to her, "Hey Biddi, what's the name of the place that I like that I
don't go to that has all the stuff?" Without missing a beat, she replies,
"Harbor Freight?"  "THAT'S IT!", he says.  See kids, this is the kind of
communication you have to look forward to after 45 years of marriage, lol.
It's just one of the many languages of love.
After 60 years of marriage, Paps should know that a box of chocolates
is the love language of Mamaw :)
Frannie and Polly organized a chocolate fondue party for Valentine's Day.
Everyone brought something for dippin'...heart shaped marshmallows,
strawberries, pretzels, oranges, oreos, twinkies, angel food cake, and...
and Big Ron brought BACON!  It was a toss up for me between the
oranges, strawberries and bacon.  I ate myself to the point of feeling sick :/ 
Cap'n Donnie and his First Mate (his only matey :)
Diane is speaking her love language to Dave
in her Valentine's jammie pants :)
Donnie and Bryan all sang all sorts of love songs and otherwise tonight-
lots of good music- we all had fun :)
No concert is complete without a bit of KY with 'Grandma's featherbed'
That Paps loved, and Big Ron was just trying to make sense of it all :)
Kenny was given love looks to Frannie :)
Polly was giving her 'come hither' look to Bryan,
all decked out in her string of pearls.
Even Lucky was hoping to get lucky when she hopped
up for a table dance, in her Valentine's bonnet.
Love was in the air, for sure.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, it looks like ya'll had a great Valentine's Day!! So sweet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I spent my valentines day curled up watching movies with my two favorite men (this 3 weeks anyhow) Simon and Sam.

    ReplyDelete