Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Oh baby, its a wild world...

This is what I woke up to this morning...the wild furry beast looking
like he was sleeping off a weekend bender.  It's a possibility.
My laundry money stash is looking a little low.
Today must be the day for viewing wildlife.  I stepped off the boat this
morning on my way to the gym and saw this baby barracuda.  I've
never seen one so small.  While Donnie went fishing today, I took a
workout, went to the post office to take care of some more documents
for my China work visa, and pedal, pedal, pedaled my clownbike to
the grocery, too, for some much needed fresh produce.  I had a
productive morning!


Rich and Edie from Hatteras Island got in yesterday,
and the boys left to go fishing early this morning.
Richie caught this beautiful 25" gouper, but had to
put him back.  Grouper isn't in season yet. Dang it.
Too bad Kenny doesn't have a grill on the stern of his
boat like Marquesa does! 

Cap'n Donnie caught a BABY strawberry grouper.
He was a biggun'.  Boys.  Actually they caught
enough grunts and porgies to feed us all, and
a hogfish, especially for Frannie.

As Donnie was grilling fish for dinner, he looked down to see this big girl
hanging out under Marquesa :)  It was a trifecta today for wildlife!



Naturally I had to give the girl a drink...and baby talk her :)


She was so very, very thirsty.  She looked very healthy, too.

I missed tonight's sunset, playing with my little
buddy at the dock.  Cap'n tells me it was a green flash again!
I wonder what tomorrow will bring?  G'nite, y'all!





No comments:

Post a Comment